As of 22:51 UTC on 2/8/18 New Relic is fully operational.
Between 21:31-22:05 UTC, Alerts, Browser, Synthetics, Cloud Integrations, and legacy Availability Monitoring were experiencing degraded performance.
During this timeframe:
* Browser JS Error charts showed irregular or missing data. This data is expected to backfill.
* Scheduled Synthetics checks were not processed and some customers may have received errors while attempting to view the Synthetics UI. Customers may see a smooth line in their Synthetics charts or gaps in data.
* If there was an alertable Synthetics condition during this timeframe or expected Mobile push notifications for legacy alerts, the alert notification was not sent.
* Insights graphs for Cloud Integrations may show irregularities.
* Alerts notifications may not have been sent for some customers.
We encourage users to check the status of their applications and infrastructure.